of Investing in Residential Property
- Expenses, including interest
on your borrowings, are tax deductible.
- You make money as the value of the property increases.
- You can leverage your investment.
- You get rental income.
- For people who can't save, paying off a mortgage is an enforced
Risks of Investing in Residential Property
- Interest rates could rise.
- The property could be untenanted for a
period of time.
- You could get "bad" tenants.
- It could take up a lot of your personal
- House prices could remain static, or even